23 January 2010

Forgot two things......


Forgot to show my new baskets. The red striped linen is the only cohesive theme in the nursery. Unfortunatley, I only have a precious little bit of it. We are going for a French brocante look. I designed the baskets myself and am very happy that they turned out. I have about 4 more in varying sizes to make. They are pretty time consuming. But, it's what I wanted!


Fabric arrived in the mail today. It is from Ikea, but there is no way to order it from them. I found it on Ebay from a lady in Canada. It really makes me mad- I know she goes to Ikea and hoards it all so that others can't get to it. I never found the fabrics I wanted (from the catalogues) at the Ikeas in Paris. Always sold out there too.
I'm glad to have it so that my poor Mom can get started on little boy's quilt. Sorry it has taken so long to make up my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment