22 January 2010

Weekly project round-up

1. Crib skirt made 2. Fabric baskets begun 3. Knobs for cabinet doors 4.Continue working in Margot's room
Ok, so I am nowhere near disciplined enough to blog everyday. I have been very busy this week and some of the projects have been completed. Unfortunately, there have been lots of nights when I just retired to the sofa...... Here is a quick photo round-up of some of the things I've been working on:
The crib skirt is done! You can't tell in this photo, but there is a cute little pleat in the center. Pattern from Amy Butler's Little Stitches for Little Ones.


This is the dresser/ changing table for the baby. The door isn't painted because it will have a decorative paper inset as soon as I find the perfect paper. I've been searching everywhere with no luck for knobs. I found some on Ebay, but didn't want to spend $60 on them. This is my copycat version of the. They are kinda fun and funky!



Back to working on Margot's room. We got this awesome art caddy for her desk (pictures forthcoming- we still have wetish paint). I love organization!




This is the completed tuffet. It looks really good with her desk. And, best of all, she loves it. I need to get more photos of her room posted. We are so close to being finished with it.

I'll be back sometime next week with hopefully lots more to show! I am trying to get the hang of this Blogger program, but I have the worst time getting the pictures where I want them UGH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment